Monday, April 11, 2011

Jag har varit i alla städer



The last couple of days have been easier, lighter; though hardly without trouble.

This morning was simply perfect; I had a cup of tea and read the latest part of a particularly intriguing Sherlock fanfic (here on LJ for those who care), while the sun peeked through my blinds and the birds were singing. I'm feeling.. a sense of peace, perhaps?

Now I'm reading Eliot's The Waste Land, while the breeze from my window is tickling my bare feet.

Oh spring, how I have missed thee!

3 comments:

  1. Awsome blog (:
    I love Sherlock too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to hit the heart but found none...since I am not on Tumblr xD
    (I felt so silly I had to comment haha!)

    Spring is here and it's starting to get easier to breathe! :'D Love you <3

    ReplyDelete