Sunday, March 13, 2011

(These are my ghosts, the spaces amid love.)



I'm in a terribly nostalgic, or maybe sad, mood today.
It's one of those grey days, somewhere between winter and spring, and all you want to do is curl up underneath the covers with someone and watch films all day, whisper secrets and snuggle. One of those days when all I want is someone that will make me laugh. I want to read but I feel restless and like none of the books I have would do. I must have twenty unread books, yet I always want more. It's a good sadness, compared to other days.

Maybe all I need is nutella and a film. It's worth a try.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog :) It's beautiful and so are you :) Say hi to your new follower :)
    Follow me back?
    XxxTrayxxX
    ~Strunglights.blogspot.com~
    ~Pages-of-tray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete