Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm wide awake, it's morning


(Me in my room, on the new webcam)

So I got my laptop yesterday! I'm excited because now I can sit in bed and be on the computer at the same time; it's a whole new world for me. And I bought some skins for it, which should be coming next week or so, and then my laptop can be cute, too ^___^

Mostly I'm just on tumblr all the time.

As for other things, I finally have my bangs going on, and I got some cute clothes this week! I'm gonna try to take some more lookbook shots.. The weather's just been so boring, but hopefully spring is just around the bend.

Oh, and who saw the Oscars? Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law was, I felt, the high point of the evening; I wish they could host it some year! And I was really pleased with most winners, especially Natalie Portman for Black Swan, of course. Also, some of the red carpet dresses were just stunning! I particularly liked Hailee Steinfeld, she looked absolutely adorable.

Time for bed. x

3 comments:

  1. working on my computer from bed is the best. In fact I get really annoyed when my boyfriend wants to take a nap and I have to go work at my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert and Jude were hilarious, as were Russel and Helen for me!
    Really sweet picture, and I look forward to your outfits :)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete